[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: levy  XML
Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21 Next 
Hi,

I have the same problem with editable combo box and MAXLENGTH.
In principle, the COMBOFIELD is a valid kind of substitute for me.
I have just a request for improvement of IdTextSelection: Could you support a method to display only the text column? This would be in accord with setSuppressHeadline and setWithHeader methods.

Daniel
Hi,

I have detected a small correction to be done on occasion for the calendar field with datetime format. Please start the demo workplace and

1. Open date input workpage
2. Popup one of the CALENDARFIELD with format datetime
3. Click several times on arrow to change the month
--> current month remains visible
4. Click on a day
--> You see that in the background, you paged to another month by the number of clicks.

So the correction would be to show the month paging in the foreground.
For format date, it works fine.

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

Now it works, but there is something curious: If I open the configuration window (wrench button on footer line) and push ok, then the color changes to the default!

Could you check that?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

May be you could consider additionally the possibility of passing somehow an overall title?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

I'am trying to set the following client parameter in cctemplate.html.
<param name='focuslightbgpaint' value='#FF7F24'>

If I ommit this parameter, the background is yellow pale (the default). If I include the parameter, there is no background color!
I couldn't see any messages or warnings.
I have tried out some other values, also with transparency, always the same effect.

What is wrong?

Regards, Daniel
This is perfect. Please go ahead and thank you very much.

Daniel
Hi,

Could you make possible to react on server side after FILECREATEDIRECTORY has created the new directory?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

Same behaviour as in Embedded Browser can be tested in demoworkplace, workpage ActiveX / OLE (Test) by entering:
Prog Id : Shell.Explorer
Init Command: Navigate(file://c:/temp)

Any ActiveX crack listening?

Daniel
Works fine, thank you.
It works fine, thank you.
Hi,

To embed the windows explorer in CC-Applications, I use the embedded browser with an url like file://c:temp. This works ok, but there is problem: The explorer always starts with tiles view. Through the right mouse click pop-up, the view can be changed only temporarly. However, if the windows explorer ist started with the start browser component, the view changes are kept persistently. Can you reproduce this?

The embedded browser is started by a SWT, is that the reason that the user view defaults of windows explorer are not taken? Could we parametrize somehow?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

Somewhere, a handbrake seems to be put on...
1. In the demo workplace, open the dynamic form workpage.
2. Add some items until the scroll bar appears on the right.
3. Put the mouse pointer over the form and roll the wheel to scroll.
--> it is very slow!

In contrast, the behaviour is ok when scrolling with scroll bar, arrow or page buttons.

Can you "release the handbrake"?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

When opening a calendarfield popup with OK button at the bottom... Could the focus be set at this button by default?

Daniel
Hi,

I have detected that when exporting a fixgrid, the gridfooter is ommited. Could you improve the export by including the footer?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

I have installed 20090622. It seems to me that "exacttime" works for calendar but not for calendarfield. I have tried it out on my application and also on demo workplace (by modifying democalendar.jsp). For formattedfield I didn't check.

Regards, Daniel

Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21 Next 
Go to: