[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: levy  XML
Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 , 19, 20, 21 Next 
Hi,

Another way to avoid the crash, if one is too lazy to create the URL page:
Use HttpSessionAccess.checkIfInLayoutEditorPreview() to set the url to file://C:/xyz only at runtime.

Regards,
Daniel
Hi,

We have a gridcol containing a textpane. Since we want a moderate row height, mostly the text is not completely visible. In order to have a very quick look at the whole text, we have "misused" the tooltip to show the whole text. But the text doesnt wrap in the tooltip.

Could the wrapping in the tooltip be done? Or perhaps there is another solution, a sort of popup event?

Regards,
Daniel
Hi,

I can reproduce the following CC editor crash:
1. Make a simple jsp file like crsah.jsp (attached) containing just a browser with url file://C:
2. save the file
--> The windows explorer is embedded
3. save again
--> crash (see attached log)

Can you also reproduce this?
In runtime environment, the embedding of windows explorer works fine.

Regards, Daniel
Defining in an absolute way, the error doesn't occur any more. Thank you!
Hi,

I get a StringIndexOutOfBoundsException when starting the application in productive environment. I hope you could tell me why by looking at the logfile and the jsp attached. Strangely, in development environment, there is no exception.

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

There is just a little mistake: patinarealineitem instead paintarealineitem.

Regards

Daniel
Hi,

I want to do i18n the default way (using built in Resource Management). I have created a resource bundle with literals and can edit it with the CC resource editor. But I am not able to deploy it by the "Reload Server" button! I have to copy manually. What is wrong? I attach two xml files.

Daniel
Thank you Ralph!
Hi,

I also want to create a html page. My problem is that the radio button is disabled, I cannot choose the option HTML.

Daniel
Hi,

In our productive environments, it seems that logging.xml is not found, although I have carefully verified that logging.xml is spelled correctly and is placed right in eclntjsfserver\config\.

May I ask you to write out from intiLogging() some log information at fine level that could be useful to isolate the problem? I think it would be useful to log
- the exact location path name CC looks for logging.xml.
- if it has found the file or not.
- may be also the attributes successfully read.

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

I am not able to get rid of this message in log_eclntjsfserver.txt:

2009:02:12 10:48:32:661 | 10 | WARNING | *********************************************************** .......... org.eclnt.jsfserver.util.InitEclntJsfServer>initLogging
2009:02:12 10:48:32:661 | 10 | WARNING | * CONSOLE LOGGING is switched on - due to defintion in logging.xml ..........

As an example, I have tested with the demos application delivered by CC. I have changed the attribute console to false, but it doesn't effect. I know that the logging.xml is found by CC because I also changed the level and this is effective. Here the content of logging.xml:

<logging level="ALL"
console="false">
</logging>

What is wrong?

Regards,
Daniel
Even worse, there was a narrow blank in the file name before .xml, so the file wasn't recognized! Sorry for inconvenience.

Just a question, is it right that directory attribute value must be an absolute path? Something like "../logs/" won't work?

Regards
Daniel
Hi,

I want to set the directory option in logging.xml. I have tried out several directory values, including the example value c:/logs/EnterpriseClient/.

But the logfile is always written in the default work directory.

Any hints?

Kind regards,
Daniel
Hi,

In CC editor, I miss the possibility to add a paintarealineitem inside a paintarea. Could this be supported?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

In the developers guide, it is written that on MENUITEM level, the event that is passed is of type BaseActionEventInvoke. But I have found out that it is of type BaseActionEventSelect.

In the demo workplace, it is written that each popup menu item is associated with a command. In the editor, I have typed a just casual string in the command attribute of the menu item. But the event passes the string "select". Looking at the help for the command attribute, it seems that it is reserved for use with ActiveX.

Should we avoid the command attribute when using the popup menu item in a "normal way" (with no ActiveX involved)?

Regards, Daniel

Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 , 19, 20, 21 Next 
Go to: