[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: levy  XML
Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19, 20, 21 Next 
Hi,

I have extended DefaultBufferedContent following the example MyBufferedContent in "Dynamic Download Content" in Demo Workplace.

When closing the session, a problem is reported at INFO level:
Dispatcher reacts on closed session...
Problems when removing bufferedContent: java.lang.NullPointerException

How to avoid this problem?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

Sometimes I would have appreciated a method getValidValue(String value) for the ValidValuesBinding class that returns a ValidValue. Of course I could get the value by iterating, but this wouldn't be efficient. Perhaps you could provide it?

There is already a similar method: removeValidValue(java.lang.String value).

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

For the new component longtextfield, the attribute maxsize doesn´t behave like for other components. For other components, the cursor is not allowed to position beyond the maxsize. But for longtextfield, we can write beyond the limit. It is only after collapsing the edit field that the exceeding text is cut (without warning).

Could you improve this?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

There is a direct Save Icon in PDFRENDERER since update 20110207.
Could you provide there an attribute "filename", like in "filedownloadlink" component, to set the default file name for saving?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

In the meantime, I have found the solution.

Use WebResourceReader....

Sorry for inconvenience!

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

I am not able to access on files with FileManager.

E.g., lets say I want to find a file named "xyz.html" with
org.eclnt.util.file.FileManager.checkIfFileExists(String filename).

- Where is it possible to place the file on the server?
- What is the corresponding filename to be passed as argument?

Regards, Daniel
Hi Björn,

I think that images 16x16 may be meaningful in some cases, e.g. country flags. Also, in the "Double Line Item" workpage, the delete.png (16x16) seems too enlarged to me.

I enclose examples with "famfamfam" flags 16x16 that I would like to use.

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

I use the "ValidValuesBinding.addValidValue(java.lang.String value, java.lang.String text, java.lang.String valuecomment, java.lang.String image)" method to decorate some combox items with images (but without valuecomment). This particular feature is not documented in the demo workplace (workpage "Image in front of text") but I was able to use it.

However, it was a little bit tricky: I had to set withvaluecomment to true.
This causes that the text of each combox item becomes bold, what I don't really want in this case.

May be we need an attribute "withimage" to uncouple or may be simply display always the image if set?

Kind regards, Daniel
Hi,

This is just a new request "new attribute x for component y"...

x= tabtonextcomponent
y= longtextfield

What do you think about?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

I was very happy about the new component SPANGRID.
But there is something missing for complete hapiness: The export capability should also span. Currently, exporting SPANGRID produces empty output.

Could you implement that?

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

It is also reproduceable in the very last version of 3_0_20101122.
I send you the corresponding logfile separately.

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

In the attached logfile (<100KB , there is a very frequent error "could not read ... undefined.xml". Could you tell me how to avoid this error?

Until now, I didn't care of this error, but now I am investigating the fatal "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" (also in the attached logfile) that unfortunately happens periodically in our production environment and I want to discard suspects.

Regards, Daniel
Now it works, thank you very much for correction.

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

We were surprised by a change of behavior of setTitle.
The old behaviour was:
1. open workpage
2. setTitle
---> selectorTitle is the same as title
3. setTitle again
--->selectorTitle becomes same as title again

The new behaviour is:
1. open workpage
2. setTitle
---> selectorTitle is the same as title
3. setTitle again
----> selectorTitle remains unchanged!

The workaround is to setSelectorTitle explicitly combined with setTitle but the first time.

The old behaviour was present at least in 3_0_20100809_1.
The new behaviour appeared not later than 3_0_20101018 and is still there in 3_20101122.

I think the old behaviour was better: If I never used setSelectorTitle, then "synchronize" always both titles.

Could you check? As mentioned, there is a simple workaround, so no hurry.

Regards, Daniel
Hi,

I use the withcloseicon attribute for a tabbedpane that is created dynamically. The actionListener is the same for every tabbedpanetab. On the BaseActionEventTabClose event, I must know what pane is going to be deleted. The first try was to check the value attribute of tabbedpane, but this is not the right way, because the pane to be deleted is not necessarily focussed.

One possibility is that the BaseActionEventTabClose event would give the selected tab index as a parameter. Could you provide that?

Regards, Daniel

Profile for levy -> Messages posted by levy [308] Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19, 20, 21 Next 
Go to: