[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
choose directory on client  XML
Forum Index -> Development
levy

Power User

Hi Björn

I need a button to choose just a directory on the client. I didn't find such a possibility in the fileupload button. Could you support that?

Regards, Daniel
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

we have the FILECHOOSER component. This only selects a file name, i.e. it does not any kind of upload. It looks like a COMBOFIELD (not a button), and shows the name of the selected file within its content.

Currently you can only select files, not directories.

But we updated this based on your request: there is now a new atttribute FILECHOOSER-FILESELECTIONMODE in which you can specify that you want to select "files only", "directories only", "both files and directories".

Available with next update (Monday).

Thanks for your input! Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Part of 20090525.
Björn

levy

Power User

I have installed the new version. As soon as I set the attribute fileselectionmode in the editor, the following errors arise:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /casedetail_ZZZZZ_1243321838724.jsp(225,0) Attribute fileselectionmode invalid for tag filechooser according to TLD
and
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /casedetail_ZZZZZ_1243321918937.jsp(225,0) Unable to find setter method for attribute: fileselectionmode.

Either I have installed something wrong or perhaps something is missing in the new CC version?

Daniel
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,
it seems to me that your project is not updated - either use the "update" Button in the CaptainCasa Tool Environemnt, then press reload one time within one layout... or copy the contents of installdir/resources/webappaddons into your project.
Could you check if your project is uptodate?
Björn

levy

Power User

Hi Björn,

I have tried again and now it works, no more error messages. Sorry for disturbance.

Daniel
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

...I assume, you now did hit "reload"...?

After "update" you need to press reload one time - this should be mentioned a bit clearer in the docu or in the tool. We just check why we not immediately execute a reload...

Anyways: Thanks for your update...

Björn

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: