[Logo] Enterprise Client Community
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
cctlbreadcrumb01  XML
Forum Index -> Development
levy

Power User

Hi,

I wanted to use the style "cctlbreadcrumb01" from the CC default style.
I set cctlbreadcrumb01 in the stylevariant attribute, but the tabbedlinecontainer didn't take the style. I also noticed that the style was not available in the choice list for stylevariants (Style & macro).

Now I have seen in the default style.xml (version 4_0_20130507) that cctlbreadcrumb01 tags have names tabbedline and tabbedlinetab, but cctl01 til cctl04 have names tabbedlinecontainer and tabbedline. Then I have renamed both cctlbreadcrumb01 tags following the cctl0(i) pattern. Now it works.

Is this the right solution? Should you correct the style.xml in the CaptainCasa installation?

Regards, Daniel
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

your approach is 99% perfect.

The only missing 1% is: please leave cc*-names to CaptainCasa. Otherwise we might come up with the same style variant but some difference in future time. So please rename it to "xpertbredcumb" or whatever...

And: I am sure you did not directly rename, but you copy pasted and then renamed.

We did not take over the breadcrumb variant for tabbedlinecontainer, because it usually is not used within a context of a container below... (The other cctl* ones are available.)

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: