[Logo] OLD FORUM - Use new one: https://www.CaptainCasa.online/forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Fixgrid rowheight in a rowdynamiccontent  XML
Forum Index -> Development
mreich

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

could it be that when building a fixgrid dynamically within a rowdynamiccontent, that the rowheight is not the same as using the fixgrid component directly? I also tried to set the rowheigt manually to 20 but it seems that the size is about 25 to 30 pixels?
When clicking the button to show the page as separate Pop-Up the size is right?! It seems the problem occurs only within the workplace container?

Markus
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

i believe it has to do with SBVISIBLEAMOUNT + setting the HEIGHT (I assume you set to 100% or so).

Example: if the ROWHEIGHT is set to 20, and the full page offers 500 pixels of height, and the SBVISIBLEAMOUNT (number of rows...) is 10, then there is too much vertical space for 10 rows, each with 20 pixels. So the grid automatically distributes the remaining height to the rows, so that the grid looks OK. Each row now has 50 pixels of height.

I think, your popup just is smaller in height, so that the rowheight better meets the vertical space.

What you should do: just increase the SBVISIBLEAMOUNT e.g. to 30.

The logic is: if there are too many rows (e.g. only 100 pixels of height available), then the rows are cut, i.e. you only see 5 rows. If there is too much vertical space, then the rows are stretched.

I hope, this meets your problem ;-)

Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
mreich

Power User
[Avatar]

you were (as always) absolute right! when removing height='100%' from fixgrid the rowheight is as expected!

Markus
[WWW]

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: