[Logo] OLD FORUM - Use new one: https://www.CaptainCasa.online/forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Workpage not closable  XML
Forum Index -> Development
levy

Power User

Hi,

In my wokplace application, there is a start workpage that never should be closed. I have implemented this by setting the Workpage constructor's parameter "isdecorated" to false. But now I have realized that, by right-clicking on the workpage tab, the decoration is popped up and it is possible to close.

How can I avoid this popup? May be it should be automatically ommitted if "isdecorated" is set to false?

Further, since update 20111121, there are explicit close-icons in the selector line. With setWithTabSelectorCloseIcons(false), it is only possible to hide the icons on all the tabs. It would be nice to hide the icon only for the workpage that never should be closed.

Is there such a possibility?

Regards, Daniel
[WWW]
CaptainCasa

Power User
[Avatar]

Hi,

there is an explicity parameter "closeSupported" (same with "popupSupported") that you just can set to "false".

Regards, Björn

Björn Müller, CaptainCasa GmbH
levy

Power User

Hi Björn,

Yes, and now I also see that, with "setPopupSupported", we can avoid the popup when right-clicking on the workpage selector. This is the answer to the first question below.

Now everything is ok. Thank you very much for your early answer.

Regards, Daniel
[WWW]

Forum Index -> Development
Go to: